Monday 30 January 2012

JSTOR Trial

Happy New Year! Gosh, we've been quiet recently.  I like to think that is because the Library is a well-oiled machine that does not require much input.  You, of course, may have a different view.

Anyway, this is a short post to say that we have a trial of more JSTOR material. For the next two weeks we will have access to JSTOR Arts and Sciences collections IX and X.  These will be available primarily on-campus only (this is is the nature of trials, I'm afraid) though you should be able to access these collections through the search box on the library home page or the advanced search page.  Unfortunately, they will not be accesible through Athens.

More information about the collections, including a journal title list, can be found here and here

You know, I enjoyed writing about JSTOR so much, when I find the time, I'll write another post about JSTOR.


No comments: